Jacoby Feed is now offering a new twist to their elite feeding program. The Alpha and Omega feeds will now replace the Red Tag and other feed options that were previously offered.
Alpha is more of a starter/developer for getting your animal off to a great start with the right balance of protein, fat, carbohydrates, as well as a safe fiber level for developing rumens. Alpha contains Trigestamace and a new premix with elevated levels of chelated zinc and manganese micro minerals for a healthy gut and improved feed conversion. This is also a safe feed to move to directly from a creep or starter feed.
The Omega is a developer/finisher that is nutrient dense for building mass, volume, and finish. Omega is fortified with essential oils and the properly balanced level of chelated micro minerals for the ultimate handle and condition on show lambs and goats. Omega makes an ideal top dress or mixing option with Alpha.
As your lambs or goats continue to grow and develop, these two feeds have been manufactured to be mixed together at certain ratios of protein, fat and fiber to meet the needs of your project. Stop by and visit with your local Double L Feed store to get more information on this unique feeding opportunity.
- 2022 Drought Preparedness
- Drought Supplementation
- New Show Pig?
- PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY AND VEHICLES…
- Feeding in Short Grass
- Mind Your Parasites...
- Safe Chemical Practices
- Single Axle – Spring Time Trailer Sale
- From Essential Feeds: Processed Grains
- Holiday Shopping at Back 40
- Choice of Champions Livestock Products
- Trailer Lights and Safety in the Dark
- Winter Supplements
- Kicking Off Summer with Some Maintenance
- Safe-Guard De-worming Block For Cattle
- Ultramatic Feeder Parts
- DEMON WP - An Early Spring 'Adios' for Bugs
- Finding the Right Trailer for You
- The Ants Come Marching One by One..
- Fire Ants Mounding Up In Your Yard?
- Special Order Truck Accessories!!
- Stop the Weed Seed Sprouts
- Texas Elite Gilt Show